Monday, August 6, 2007

Out of my head and into yours

I wish I could post--verbatim--some of the interesting conversations I have every day with people who want to TALK REAL ESTATE. Mine is a non-traditional real estate company. In a nutshell, I post For Sale By Owners to their local Multiple Listing Service for a very low fee for $199. As such, my approach is entirely different from that of the standard real estate agent or broker. (Compare my fee to the industry standard of a 5 or 6% commission.)
Once people know what it is I do, they really open up and tell me the truth about how they feel about the industry and many of the agents they've dealt with. I'm also asked great questions and have the opportunity to throw ideas around--theirs and mine. So the logical next step was to get a blog so I can at least paraphase the gist of some of these conversations and, perhaps, add an occasional p.s. to those wonderful chats.

Please feel free join the fray. cf

No comments: